Ten things we desire…
- To establish a dedicated, vibrant, and passionate “house of prayer and worship” in State College.
- To see a house church established in every neighborhood in State College.
- To grow in faith by remembering what the Lord has done, to apply that faith in prayer for healing, and to glorify Him in our victories.
- To equip believers to discover their spiritual gifts, step out in faith and, collectively, understand how to function as a “priesthood of believers”.
- To cultivate authentic relationships with Jesus Christ and with one another.
- To see believers “equipped for every good work”.
- To become a body of believers that prominently displays the fruits of the Spirit.
- To share the Gospel of Jesus Christ; to be salt and light, and to share love and truth in our community, in practical ways.
- To demonstrate a relevant and practical faith to one another for all to see.
- To establish a city church under the lordship of Jesus Christ, employing a biblical model for meetings and church governance, neither dividing where there should be unity, nor seeking unity where we are called to be set apart.
We invite you to join us in our pursuit of this good work!